Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Two down, One to go


Well hello again! Last weekend I helped my best friend Amanda, celebrate her wedding as matron of honor. Being from Georgia, and planning her wedding in 6 months...she kind of forgot a few details....lets just say between planning the reception and the bachelorette party....I felt like I was getting married all over again!



But, everything turned out beautifully and she's in Flordia honeymooning...I miss her already! At The Chocolate Season, it's back to the daily grind, working on Sunny's "Beachy" chocolate favors...all 500 of them! I'll be posting pictures of those and some new packaging options sometime next week, so look forward to those!




After Sunny's wedding I'll have a couple weeks off, and then a couple more weddings hit...but I'm always honored being a part of someone's special day, and just wanted to thank you for letting me share these moments with you!


Have a wonderful week and don't forget about Father's Day! We have a wonderful assortment of chocolate goodies, sure to guarantee a "sweet" holiday: Gourmet popcorns, PB Balls, Brownies and Chocolate-dipped cookies and always a favorite--Fudge!




















No comments:

Post a Comment