Sunday, June 29, 2008

Love is in the air...

Well we sure have been busy with weddings this month! Seeing the requests for favors, wedding desserts and cakes have prompted me to re-write the wedding/catering page on the web site, http://www.thechocolateseason.com/wedding_event_catering.htm

The re-construction will continue with new product photos of favors and truffles featured on the bride's cake table as well as pricing options to order these cute lil' guys yourself on our shopping cart! So no matter if it is a wedding, baby shower, graduation, or just as a special thank you gift, these 1-piece, 2-piece and 4-piece options will be available for you!*personalized ribbon is available for any event

*custom box with wedding colors from our latest wedding this month

*my good friend Jess got married this June and gave out her favorite Chocolate Season treat...a mudball!

*4-piece boxes are always a great gift

*a new "purse" complete with handle, is one of my favorite boxes!

*seriously...how cute is this?

I am also narrowing down my choices for one or two more fun boxes to share with you (maybe "something blue"...a baby blue box with polka dots?) When they are available, I will be sure to announce our newest addition to the vast array of products already offered! :)

These are all new and exciting things, but bear with me, I won't be able to get the web site updated in the next day or two, but when those items are updated, I'll be sure to let you know!

On the home front, my husband Brad has officially become a full-time photographer! He's been shooting professionally for several years now, but always with a web design job as his "full-time" work. Well, it got to the point where is was soooo busy with photography, that he was working two full-time jobs. After much thought, he pursued his passion and we are so excited for this new stage of our lives!
http://www.bradleyjensen.com
Also at home, a new project is underway...the floors. 108-year-old floors are being sanded down, stained and "finished"....a task my husband is undertaking and wow...I'm impressed. I'll put up some before and after photos when he's done...it should be quite the project with great results!

I have another exciting announcement as well...but i will save that for a post later this week ;)

Best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment