Sunday, April 26, 2009

A New Collection!

It's been quite the week recovering from an amazing chocolate conference in Canada! I met so many wonderful people, learned new skills and theories, (like using an airbrush, as seen below) and thought of a ton of more equipment i want to buy! *uh-oh!* :P
But it was such a fun experience, and even inspired some new recipe ideas as well as the little push needed to perhaps make some toffee for a monthly special? (i know a couple gals in alaska that would be pretty excited about that!)
This week did mark the close of one my favorite memories from 2009 thus far, which would be the Chocolate Exhibit at Durham museum. I was given the opportunity to sell at their gift shop and met some very friendly volunteers as well as many visitors eager to learn all about chocolate! (which, if you've ever met me, you know i could talk for DAYS about chocolate!)
As I've blogged before, I venturing into bread just for fun, and here are some of my latest creations...a chocolate rum ganache brioche

and a brioche braid filled with almond cream and fresh raspberries!
Lastly, as promised, the new Low-Sugar Luxe Collection is now available! These indulgent lil' truffles are so decadent, you'll never guess they are made completely from France's finest sugar-free chocolate....and if you'd like to read more about these luxurious treats and what makes them so special, check them out on-line!
Thanks again for all your sweet comments and fun suggestions, I always love hearing from you, so don't hesitate to drop me a line!

3 comments:

  1. wow, you have been busy! you're low-sugar collection is the most amazing I've ever tasted! I am looking to have more of this down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. toffee! woo hoo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, i

    hope can know much information About it!

    ReplyDelete