Saturday, July 7, 2007

Where Have I Been?!

Omigoodness, where has the time gone? I apologize to all my faithful readers for not posting lately, we've just been a bit busy.


At The Chocolate Season, our shopping cart is finally up! http://www.thechocolateseason.com/store/cart.php


Take a look around at the large product photos and endless options available. Make a personal wish list to send to loved ones, email your favorite product to your friend so she can see what you've been gushing about, or write your own personal review of any product you've tried!


The perfect gift is also now available, The Chocolate Season Gift Certificates! No need to worry about belated birthday presents, send a gift instantly on-line. Look forward to special coupons that will be featured on the homepage...just enter in the special code and redeem your discount.

Shipping options are easier than ever with USPS rates already calculated with the "Warm Weather Shipping" cost already added in (which will last till October 1) and new automatic options: Pick Up and Delivery!


Also new at The Chocolate Season...Bejeweled Truffles. Inspiration for these hand-painted "gems" came from the look of nature's own color palette...so try dazzling someone special in your life with these edible wonders!


I'll be back again next week with another post...but I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and again...I always love hearing your comments and opinions, so feel free to drop me a line!

3 comments:

  1. those new truffles look a-m-a-z-ing!! beautiful job hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering!!!! I want to try some truffles they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! those bejeweled truffles look amazing and i'm sure they taste amazing, too! mm.

    ReplyDelete