Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bridal Fun!

This week was full of fun for brides. Earlier this week I had the chance to be a part of a beautifully planned bridal shower. Hosted by Ally Strobel, she had theme colors of pink, orange and green and every detail was accounted for...from an ironing board woman to suckers with coordinated ribbons and a 5 gallon bucket of margarita mix!
Here are a couple pictures showcasing just a few of the goodies I was able to bring to the shower!







Also this weekend was a combination wine tasting shower at Vino 100 and crazy fun bachelorette party for my sorority "big sis" Rachel! I brought some truffles to the wine tasting shower, because wine and chocolate are as perfect a pair as peanut butter and jelly!!!
(the bride, Rachel, is the good-lookin' gal on the left, then her mom, and her twin sister Renee, who was the brains behind the Rachel day o' fun!)



2 comments:

  1. wow, those cupcakes look like fun...what a wonderful idea! you just amaze me more everyday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes are making my mouth water! :)

    ReplyDelete