Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lovin' Algona...

I just went back to my hometown Algona for a couple days to meet with customers and enjoy some time with my parents.

It was a wonderful opportunity to deliver some orders to friends back home (thank you to the Tim and Barbara, Robin and Sandy!) as well as visit with some businesses about options they can use to show their customers appreciation, send holiday wishes or receive information on retail opportunities (great visiting ya'll at Interior Designs, Erpelding & Voigt, Northwest Federal, Iowa State Bank, Styles Salon, The Gallery, Kossuth County Hospital and Teresa's Bridal)

I know some say that people are just different in small towns, but sometimes, I think it's true! I was greeted with such warmth and enthusiasm, it made all my visits so pleasurable and it was very exciting talking with others about the products we have here at The Chocolate Season and all the options that are available for customization!

I can't wait to go back to personally deliver customer orders or to talk with others about The Chocolate Season, and I know I'll have an enjoyable time with the friendly people of Algona, as well as investigate the wealth of opportunities that lie there!

PS-thanks to my parents for putting up with me for a couple days, dad for taking me golfing (swing towards the hole!) and mom for the morning of bagels and cream cheese and the funny conversations with Sandy at The Daily Grind, among other countless moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment