Saturday, August 11, 2007

To New Hampshire....and Beyond!

Well, actually I'm not going much beyond New Hampshire..but I thought the title sounded kind of fun!

I'll be going on a business trip to New Hampshire from today the 11th, till Sunday the 19th. I'll be studying some new chocolate techniques with world famous chocolatier...Larry Burdick! Always ranking in America's Top Ten Chocolate Shops, this will truly be a memorable experience and I can't wait to pass on all the *delicious* tips and trends in the chocolate business to you!

Any order or email received while I'm away will be processed and answered when I return in a timely manner. Have an enjoyable week and look for some fun pictures to go up on-line when I return home to Omaha!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having fun! It was good talking to you and rest of the fam last night! Love You!

    ReplyDelete