Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Girls' Weekend!

Well, this will be a short post, but I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful weekend I had in the great city of Omaha! My best bud from high school, Nicole, and my sister Amanda, drove to Omaha to spend some time with my twin Sara and myself.

We just wanted some time to catch up and hang out, and the weekend started out great with a wine and movie night, complete with some Rodney Strong Pinot Noir, bread, cheese and chocolate (of course!)

The weekend continued with a trip to the world-famous Omaha Zoo, some ice cream at Ted & Wally's and then a night out to Jazz (a wonderful restaurant at 14th and Farnam), and then meeting up with friends at Upstream.
Thanks girls for such a great time, wonderful talks and just an opportunity to reconnect!

1 comment:

  1. I had loads of fun too!!!! It was awesome hanging out in Omaha all weekend :D

    ReplyDelete