Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Love Fall!

Can you believe it's October? Wow, time has flown by...but how can I be sad about the passing of another year when I get to look out out huge windows to see the leaves changing and I get to feel the brisk morning air. This time of the year is always perfect...it feels cool during the morning and warms up to the mid to high 70's still by the afternoon...you get the best of both seasons right now!

Also with fall comes the excuse to eat s'mores (as if I ever needed an excuse!) eat caramel corn, caramel apples, pumpkin pie and break out the hot chocolate and spiced cider! Kids get excited about Halloween (My favorite costume was Peter Pan...I wanted to be a fairy, but my mom thought the Tinker Bell costume was to skimpy for a child my age!) I get excited about going to haunted houses, an apple orchard or pumpkin patch and eating pumpkin pie...(wait..did I say that already?!)

What are your favorite things about October? The weather? Food? Time with family? To help you celebrate all your favorite "Fall things", The Chocolate Season is featuring its Gourmet Apples.

Buy any 2 of your favorite apples and get a big ol' 8 oz bag of Sweet Caramel Corn for FREE! For the month of October only, you also get the chance to purchase a whimsical "Goulish Apple" (a white chocolate covered apple, tinted orange, and topped with dark chocolate)

And don't forget the cookie special, which will be extended till the end of October...Every cookie order is 20% off!
I hope the month of October is only the beginning of a Fall full of picture-worthy moments with friends and family, and I hope The Chocolate Season will help make every moment even sweeter!

1 comment:

  1. those have to be the most amazing apples that I have ever seen!! You make fall the best season ever! Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete