Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two down...one to go!

The countdown is on....of my favorite Fall things! I just recently had a wonderful day at Vala's Pumpkin Patch with my husband and the weekend before I enjoyed an authentic and wonderful s'more at the Chi Omega Alum exchange! (it was burnt and everything!) Now the last thing to accomplish? Eat some pumpkin pie! Mmmmmmm.......

This Saturday was tons of fun with my hubby....we started off going to the last official Farmers Market in the Old Market where we bought green beans, a couple squash, fresh tomatoes and.....enchiladas? Yes...only Brad and I would buy enchiladas at a Farmers Market! I also got to taste my first Pancrepe! Yum!!!

The rest of the afternoon was spent at the pumpkin patch...complete with afternoon rain showers! We ended our marvelous day with a movie at home....and all I can say is wow...i love my crazy, sweet, off-the-wall, kid at heart, handsome husband....who ate a really huge hot dog at the pumpkin patch! (off the topic...but seriously...it was huge) :0)
Hope you're all crossing off your favorite "to-do's" of Fall and I wish you an awesome week!

PS- a big shout out to the lovely ladies at Creighton's Gamma Phi Beta! Thanks for inviting me to speak about the world of chocolate...it was fun giving you a presentation and I hope you had as wonderful time as I did! You girls are super!

1 comment:

  1. my gosh! that hotdog was huge or my head is super small! Love you sweetie, I had a WONDERFUL weekend with you! Love you :o)

    ReplyDelete