Monday, April 2, 2007

a very “moving” week

Well, this is the first official post on The Chocolate Season blog! How exciting! I hope this blog will let you know a little bit about me and what’s going on in my life concerning friends, family, and of course, the tasteful happenings of The Chocolate Season!

The last couple weeks have been full of moving. My husband Brad and I bought an old school house just a couple miles north of Omaha. It has tons of character and orginal wood floors and of course, a massive kitchen! (whew whew!)

Luckily the Lord blessed us with wonderful friends, and a few of them (Matt, Clarissa, Jimmy, Amanda and Kody) were all there to help us pack up and move. My family, Sara, Rod and Mary, were also along for the ride, with Rod uncovering his secret identity as “super-human strength guy.” I mean, all these guys were just moving huge items like our king size bed as if it were an inflatable mattrees!

And the gals, Sara, Clarissa and Amanda packed up my whole house in a matter of minutes..(ok, not that fast…but they were good…real good) and Mary came and helped unpack a majority of the kitchen and dishes!

So a big thanks to everyone who helped us start the newest chapter of our life! As for The Chocolate Season, I’ve had some fun doing a bunch of truffle orders, and it seems like the most popular items so far have been the cheesecake brownies and rocky road popcorn! Look forward to the newest item picture update next week: More truffle pictures and PB Balls….mmmmm……

If you have any requests for the next picture update, let me know! That will be the next thing I make to to show on the web site!


3 comments:

  1. It works! K, so, love the blog! The pics look great…at first i thought it was new pics of the house (w/your things), then realized it wasn’t when i saw the animal rug! Can’t wait for more things to come for The Chocolate Season! Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog sweetie, look forward to seeing all of your updates! Your chocolate is AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Era,
    Great blog. Well written and great pictures. Dad and I praise God for our family and your futures.
    Love,mom

    ReplyDelete