Monday, May 21, 2007

Look Foward to Something New!

This week held some fun in the kitchen! Not only did I get to prepare desserts and truffles for a bachelor and bachelorette party (thanks Ben and Ashley!) but I also finally got to try out my newest idea for The Chocolate Season!

I experimented with different flavors and textures to make three new varieties of Specialty Chocolate Bark. Made with over a whole pound of coveture chocolate, this bark is like nothing you've tasted before. Only the finest ingridents go into our products and these new barks include roasted and caramelized nuts, crystalized ginger, dried berries and one even has everybody's favorite add-in...peanut butter!

Look for some pictures tomorrow on the dessert page as well as in the journal, with descriptions of each! Have a wonderful week and look forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. you know I'm always excited when this happens b/c guess who gets to try all of the samples...that's right, ...it's me :o) thanks sweetie

    ReplyDelete