Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Love Is In The Air!

The next two weeks are full of love, chocolate and good friends! I'm preparing an order of truffles for Renee Skow, who is getting married this weekend to her soul mate Darin. This order is particularly special to me because she is one of my best friends from high school and they are getting married in my hometown of Algona, IA. A big ol' order of 350 truffles, this surely will be a labor of love!

The next week my best friend from college, Amanda Davidson, is getting married in her hometown of Red Oak. I'm not preparing truffles, but as matron of honor, I certainly have my hands full! Planning the bachleorette party next Thursday and getting decorations ready for the reception have kept me pretty busy!

I'll post Renee's truffles later this week or early next week, but maybe I'll pop on here and give you another picture...not of friends...or chocolate...but of our puppy Leia. She's receiving her first official hair cut this Thursday...we'll see if she turns out to be a blonde or not!

Stay tuned for pictures the next time around and hope you have an enjoyable week!

No comments:

Post a Comment